Nutrition makes up almost 80% of the changes your body will make. You certainly want to lift with intensity and focus, but the most important element is what you eat. Here is a list of “A” foods every bodybuilder should be consuming.
Protein powder (Such as Amino Influx)
Whole wheat pasta
Post workout simple carbs
One of the most common questions is how to combine these “A” foods to make easy to prepare muscle building snacks.
Here’s 10 ideas to incorporate into your daily routine.
1) Two pieces of whole wheat bread, 2 tablespoons of almond butter and 1 apple.
2) 1 cup of oatmeal, 1/4 cup walnuts and 1 scoop of Amino Influx
3) Four hard boiled eggs (yolk removed from three eggs), an orange and 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
4) One cup of plain Greek yogurt, 8 whole, unsalted almonds and 1/2 cup of strawberries.
5) two pieces of Ezekiel bread, 1 canned tuna, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 tomato.
6) 1 cup of black beans,1cup of brown rice, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
7) Six-eight ounces of chicken breast (prepared the day before), 1 sweet potato.
8) 1 cup of black beans,8 whole, unsalted almonds, 1/2 cup of corn.
9) Smoothie – 2 scoops of Amino Influx, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
10) Six-eight ounces of chicken breast, 4 ounces of whole wheat pasta, 1 diced tomato, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil.
We realize a few of these ideas make great full size meals, but we wanted to get you thinking about good combinations.
Incoming search terms:
- bodybuilding foods list
- almonds and greek yogurt muscle building
- black beans good for body building?
- images of bodybuilding nutrition