(All bodybuilding recipes contain 300 calories or more)
Stuffed Green Peppers w/ Ground Turkey
3 Green Peppers, halved
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic
1/2lb Ground Turkey 93% lean
1 cans stewed tomatoes, no salt added
1 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese ( 50% light)
1 tsp chili powder
Cook brown rice according to directions on package.
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet, sautee ground turkey, onion, and garlic ( use light cooking spray or a dash of olive oil), chili powder and pepper. Remove from heat and add stewed tomatoes and brown rice. Mix thoroughly.
Halve the green peppers and cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened. Remove from water and place face down to drain.
Arrange pepper halves in large baking dish and fill with meat mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top of each half and bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Servings: 2 (3 stuffed peppers per serving)
This meal contains 531 calories, 15.3 g of fat, 66.6 g of carbs, 9.9 g of fiber and 39.6 g of protein
Incoming search terms:
- stuffed green peppers with ground turkey
- bodybuilding ground turkey recipes
- bodybuilding recipes ground turkey
- ground turkey stuffed green peppers
- bodybuilding stuffed peppers
- STUFFED BELL PEPERS RECIPE FOR BODY BUILDING
- stuffed pepper recipe bodybuilding
- bodybuilding green peppers
- bodybuilding baked turkey
- ground turkey stuffed red peppers bodybuilding