(All fat burning recipes contain less than 300 calories)
1 T. tabasco sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 T. honey
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into strips
1 green bell pepper sliced into strips
1 vidallia onion, sliced into strips
4 whole wheat low carb tortillas
2 tomatoes, diced
4 oz. low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Mix together all marinade ingredients in a pie plate or bowl. Add chicken strips and turn to coat. Let sit for at least 10 min.
Meanwhile, get your pepper and onion washed and sliced into strips. Dice your tomatoes.
Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. Stir-fry chicken until cooked through. Remove from pan and add pepper strips and onion strips. Stir fry until cooked to your preference. Add chicken back into the veggies and mix.
Serve 1/4 of the mixture rolled in a low carb tortilla with 1/4 of shredded cheese and 1/4 of the diced tomatoes.
This meal contains 250.3 calories, 11.6g of fat, 25.3 g of carbs, 10.9g of fiber and 21.8 g of protein.
Incoming search terms:
- are fajitas good for bodybuilding
- bodybuilding chicken fajitas
- fajitas good for bodybuilding
- chicken fajitas recipe bodybuilding
- bodybuilding low fat mushroom soup
- bodybuilding fajitas rezept
- bodybuilding fajitas recipe
- bodybuilding com chicken fajitas
- body building chicken fajita recipe
- is a fajita healthy bodybuilding